K. Raydo is a Texas native, comfortably settled in the weird, wild world of NYC.
A ghostwriter & editor, she specializes in romantic fiction works with a side of the spectral and creepy. She is also the co-founder and content editor of Day Job Optional—a resource blog for digital nomads and freelance writers.
- She spends a significant portion of her year traveling, typically in Central America, South America, and Eastern Europe.
- She is enamored with all things spooky and dark, but will still have a good happy cry at a cheesy rom-com.
- She is an eternal sucker for morally gray characters.
- Her love for researching is second only to writing.
- And, yes. She has a dog. Maybe the best dog. She thinks definitely the best dog.
Her current projects include developing a modern romantic trilogy and writing her first non-ghosted novel.